 |
| Hermitage Foreshore Track |
On Sunday afternoon I went on one of the nicest walks on the Eastern suburbs. The hermitage foreshore walk starts in Rosebay and is on the shore all the way until Nielsen park.
It's an easy walk with board walks and guided signs all along. As I make my way through the scenic views of Sydney harbour at sunset, I wander off on the hidden beaches with only a couple of people swimming or having picnics, through to secluded cliff seats with views on the Sydney harbour waters, shark island and as always the bridge in the far end.
I had such a great time, I wanted to keep going! Maybe next time..I read that I can walk all the way to Watsons bay - gotta find that walk. Such a gorgeous section of Sydney. :) Enjoy the photos.
sweet moolette :)
ReplyDelete