And just like that yesterday was my birthday again..
For anyone who knows me, I dread my birthday lately. Whilst I love the attention I get on my birthday, the constant thought (and actual feels) of growing old is daunting. So another birthday means another day for me to whinge about getting older.
But whinging aside and trying to be positive. This is probably the best I have been in a long time. I feel very comfortable with myself and have been pushing myself to be the best version of me there can be and grow. Which has meant, more hobbies and learning new things, doing activities that scared me (hint hint: all the hikes and physically demanding activities) and a general feeling of accomplishment - which is great.
So I spent my 33rd just like any other day - with work and watching the finale of a cheesy, trashy reality tv show. BUT the best thing is I packed cause I am off to another awesome trip! :D Stay posted.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment